ITTP 11th Anniversary Discount!
Fast Track 60hr Online- US$111
Integrative 100hr Online- US$199
All Inclusive 130hr- US$499
Prague Online 130hr- US$1,111
Prague Onsite 130hr- US$1,111
Apply by Sun 11:11pm GMT this week.
For applicants who are already teaching English, but who haven’t received an official teaching qualification yet.
For applicants who have some
prior teaching experience and/or experience of learning a foreign language.
For applicants with some/no previous teaching experience and some/no foreign language experience.
FAST TRACK ONLINE
Many people want to take the international TEFL/TESOL qualification onsite but simply don't have the time or immediate resources to travel and spend a month without salary, studying on a full-time Onsite international TEFL/TESOL course.
The Fast Track Online is recommended for applicants who are already teaching English, but who haven’t received an official teaching qualification yet.
This course is also aimed at applicants who are already in the teaching profession who wish to brush up on/increase their TEFL/TESOL knowledge, and for TEFL/TESOL newbies who can choose to take the course as a foundation course in preparation for their Onsite international TEFL/TESOL.
The ITTP Fast Track Online international TEFL/TESOL certification course is an intensive online course consisting of 60 hours and leads to the awarding of the internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certificate.
This page firstly looks at course structure and then provides information, including course fees and the discounted course fees option, concerning taking your ITTP Online international TEFL/TESOL certification course. See what ITTP grads have to say about their Online and Onsite ITTP international TEFL/TESOL certification study experience.
ITTP Fast Track Online - course structure
Methodology classes are divided into 6 intensive modules and take the trainee through all the essential more advanced study areas covered on the Prague Onsite international TEFL/TESOL course.
Areas of methodology covered through the Fast Track Online course include:
• 1st and 2nd Language acquisition.
• Teaching vocabulary - presentation, meanings, practice, strategy, remembering.
• Teaching grammar - presentation-production-practice, grammar review, styles, approach.
• Teaching productive skills - fluency, role-play, communicative and non-communicative activities.
• Teaching receptive skills - presentation-production-practice, techniques, practice, styles, approach.
• Grammar tests, scanning cloze test, language awareness.
• Working with language - analyzing, clarifying, accuracy vs. fluency, functions, phonology.
• Teaching exam courses – IELTS, TOEFL, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC.
• Teaching young learners and very young learners.
• Teaching business English.
• TEFL job worldwide - international guide, search, evaluation, the right choice for your future.
Your personal tutor will provide assistance on request and feedback on each of the modules.
All ITTP Online TEFL/TESOL tutors have been carefully handpicked. They have a huge amount of international TEFL/TESOL experience and are understanding of the needs and requirements of trainees whilst in training as well as of our grads when they enter the global teaching job market.
In addition, we are all aware of the pros and cons of relocating and sympathetic and supportive of our Online and Onsite trainees and grads throughout their international TEFL/TESOL career.
The steps of the Fast Track Online course study system are easy to follow:
• Complete application and submit payment.
• Receive Client login ID and password.
• Receive a welcome email from your personal tutor.
• Gain access to course 24 hours a day.
• Complete each module at your own pace and submit.
• Receive professional response from your personal tutor.
• Complete all 6 modules successfully and receive your
internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certification.
• Gain access to the ITTP extensive job assistance program.
Taking your Fast Track Online international TEFL/TESOL certification course
It doesn’t matter if you take your international TEFL/TESOL certification
online or onsite (or in combination), because all ITTP international TEFL/TESOL
certification courses are unique in that they approach Online and Onsite
TEFL/TESOL study through teaching practice experience.
ITTP provides an extensive job assistance program and to date ITTP has a 100% record of finding its grads, who wish to teach immediately and who are sufficiently active in their search, teaching positions within 4 weeks of finishing their course. This represents ITTP’s global reputation and extensive network of global educational contacts/partners: ITTP sends its grads all over the world. This applies to both ITTP’s Native English and Non-Native English Online and Onsite TEFL/TESOL grads who take either the Fast Track Online , Integrative Online , All Inclusive Online , (or Onsite course options).
The main advantage of taking the ITTP Fast Track Online international TEFL/TESOL certification course is clear: it provides applicants who are already in the teaching profession a chance to gain an internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certificate, which will open many more international career doors for them, and also have the golden opportunity of building on their existing knowledge and having the opportunity to adapt this knowledge to their current teaching English classes.
Fast Track Online – Prices
Please note: course fees are inclusive of VAT and are inclusive of all course
materials and external moderation/certification fees. All course fees are
quoted in USD (United States Dollar).
Fast Track Online - Dates
There are no specific start and finish dates – you can start at any time of the year.
ITTP provides Online TEFL/TESOL trainees with a maximum of 6 months to complete their course (applies to all 3 ITTP Online international TEFL/TESOL courses). However, ITTP also understands that its Online TEFL/TESOL trainees may have other time commitments and trainees should contact us if they feel that they might need additional study time past the 6 month deadline. Please note: there is an administration fee for arranging course extensions and for this ITTP charge a flat fee of $95.
For daily currency exchange rates, please refer to: Czech National Bank
Standard/Discounted Price includes
• Internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certificate
(upon successful completion of the course).
• All external moderation and certification fees.
• All course materials.
• Professional response from your personal tutor.
• Tutor assistance if you have any questions or if you require a consultation.
• Administrative and international job assistance for the whole of your international TEFL/TESOL teaching English career.
A whole range of people from many different cultural backgrounds graduate from the course. ITTP encourages and welcomes all applications - regardless of sex, age, race or nationality.
Conditions of entrance are set by international guidelines.
These are that applicants:
• should be Native English, or Non-Native advanced English speakers (i.e. English is your first language or Mother Tongue and/or if you speak English proficiently).
• applicants must be 18 or over.
ITTP issues a pre-course recommended reading list. We don't expect you to read everything on the list, but a gained knowledge of English grammar before the course starts will help you considerably once the course is under way.
How can I pay?
Full payment must be made within 10 days of submitting your application form. To take advantage of the ITTP discounted course price, payment must be sent within 3 days of submitting your application form.
If you are already residing in the Czech Republic you can arrange, should you wish, to make your full course payment personally at the ITTP head office - if you decide upon this option then your payment must be made in local currency and before course studies begin. We will of course provide you with a full receipt for any payments made in person.